Dairy Free Chocolate Fudgsicles will remind you of your childhood. Under 5 minutes to prepare and loved by everyone!
Here is proof that you can enjoy fudgie chocolaty creamy frozen treats without any dairy.
There are only six ingredients in this recipe and I bet you already have every one of them.
I am so glad it took me three batches to get photos that I wanted to show you. The trees usually gave good shade but the sun would peek through every once in a while.
As soon as the pops started to melt I got them back in the freezer. Since the fudgsicles got smeared a bit when I replaced them in the popsicle holders, of course, we ate them.
So, two more batches and I am so glad there are a few left in the freezer.
Here I am telling you another story about me as a child with my mother. This time we are at the beach on Balboa Island in California.
All summer long our family rented a house on Turquoise Street. Such a cool place. We would walk a few houses to the waterfront and then hop on the ferry to go over to the Fun Zone.
It’s a little place but just right for many hours of fun walking around and spending lots of time playing in the arcade.
The food of choice was fudgsicles. No cotton candy for us. Fudgsicles all the way. It is amazing how these Dairy Free Chocolate Fudgsicles taste just like the original.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
You have got to make them so you can see for yourself. No one will know there is no milk or butter in inside because the vegan products are so prolific and wonderful nowadays.
Go ahead. Satisfy that chocolate craving!
Dairy Free Chocolate Fudgsicles
- Add dairy free milk to a large saucepan.
- Heat to high heat and add the cocoa powder and stir until blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add the maple syrup and salt.
- Cook and stir to blend about 30 seconds.
- Take off the heat and add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Let cool to room temperature so that you can pour the mixture into popsicles molds.
- To keep a skin from forming on the chocolate - lay a piece of plastic wrap on the chocolate and lightly touch all over so that it is sealed from the air. This has to be done after it has cooled a couple of minutes.
- When cool pour into popsicle molds. Insert sticks.
- Freeze at least four hours.
Almondmilk is creamy and smooth, even after freezing. Just pure chocolate enjoyment. #DoPlants because it is such a smart way to live. Easy too!
Plant-based diets are so much healthier for you and you will lack in nothing. Not in flavor, fiber, vitamins or nutrients.
I know I have almondmilk in the photo above but do ahead and use any dairy-free milk of your choise. They all work perfectly.