Company Worthy Bowtie Pasta Salad is all prettied up with a little extra veggies and spices. The dressing ingredients blend perfectly and melds the salad all together.
This Bowtie Pasta Salad will fit in your menu perfectly. The flavors are built on a vinaigrette that gets better for days – if it lasts that long. Hopefully you will have some leftovers because it also makes a great lunch all by itself.
Company Worthy Bowtie Pasta Salad
- Cook the bowtie pasta according to your package directions. Drain when done and set aside to cool.
- Clean your mushrooms by wiping them clean with a damp cloth. You should not clean mushrooms by soaking them in water because mushrooms soak up liquid like a sponge. You don't want watery mushrooms.
- If any of the mushrooms are large you can cut them in half or in quarters.
- In a small bowl mix the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, vegan parmesan cheese (recipe), salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the cooked and cooled pasta, mushrooms, baby spinach, walnuts, parsley and dressing.
- Toss gently to incorporate the dressing throughout.
- Cover and put in the fridge so that it can meld. Anywhere from a couple of hours to 4 days.
- Ready to serve and is great after it is room temperature too.