Coconut Oat Vanilla Nut Creamer is flavorful, easy, unique, fast and tasty! Try a new creamer that makes the morning just right!
Look what I found! A recipe for Coconut Oat Vanilla Nut Creamer in the new cookbook from Kathy Hester titled OATrageous Oatmeals.
I had quite a time trying to decide on which recipe I wanted to showcase for this post. There are so many good recipes but the reason I choose this nut creamer was because the combination of ingredients are so unique and the results are perfect.
I use ‘creamer’ daily and now I have a new addition that is slightly sweet and very flavorful.
If you are looking for healthier meals with lots of flavor you have got to pick up this cookbook. I already have mine splattered with ingredients from multiple recipes.
There are homemade staples such as Do It Yourself Golden Gravy Mix, a variety of oatmeals and pancakes like Caramel Delight Oatmeal, smoothies, granolas, bars, soups, lunch and dinner specialities and … more! Mini Raspberry Cakes sound darn good too.
I cann’t wait to try the Oat-chata. So clever. Just the photography will have you drooling.
Without further ado here is the talented Kathy’s recipe for Coconut Oat Vanilla Nut Creamer.
Coconut Oat Vanilla Nut Creamer
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup finely shredded coconut
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract - 1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon to taste
- Break the oats and coconut into tiny pieces with your blender. Add the water and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Blend again for about 3 minutes or until smooth, then run the creamer through a fine mesh strainer over a small bowl to strain out the oat pieces.
- Put the liquid, sweetener and extracts back in the blender and blend until the sweetener is incorporated and dissolved.
This creamer gives you the same fun flavor without all the fillers. You can play with the extracts you use to change flavors.
Coconut Oat Vanilla Nut Creamer by Kathy Hester From OATrageous Oatmeals by Kathy Hester printed with permission of Page Street Publishing