Apple Cinnamon Rolls Monkey Bread is made from pre-packaged sweet rolls and then with a few tweaks you have something very special.
One of my favorite meals is breakfast. Apple Cinnamon Rolls are definitely a breakfast item and I figured out a really nice and easy recipe to make the weekend a little special for the family. No one is hurrying out the door and you can all be a little indulgent. Relax and enjoy the time. With some fruit on the side and a nice glass of your favorite juice you will be smiling.
Apple Cinnamon Rolls Monkey Bread is actually easy enough to make any day of the week but the look of it just seems like you should linger a bit. It always makes my family stick around longer. Just the idea of getting to pull off chunks of a sweet cinnamon bakery rolls is fun.
Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls Monkey Bread
- 2 tubes Pepperidge Farms Apple Sweet Rolls
- 1/3 cup granulatd sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Use a smaller 8" bundt pan for this size recipe. Very lightly spray or coat the bundt pan with oil.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Open your tubes and set aside the apple filling and the topping.
- Lay each cinnamon roll out on a flat surface and cut in fourths.
- Pick up a fourth and slightly roll in a ball and roll in the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Lay in the prepared bundt pan.
- Lay the rolls in this manner:
- Lay the first row of 7 halves touching the center column but barely touching each other. Clip the end of one of the apple filling packets and dab about 1/2 teaspoon in between each roll but closer to the outside, not the column.
- Lay the second row of 9 rolls, lightly, on the bottom rolls but touching the outside of the bundt pan. Not the column. They will be slightly covering the filling below them.
- Dollop the rest of the filling from both packets, evenly, closer to the column but between the rolls. As the rolls rise and bake the filling will be covered up.
- Bake for a longer time than the package calls for. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and loosen from the edge if you think it is going to stick anywhere. Go around the column too. Let cool slightly.
- Turn our directly onto your serving dish and don't move so it can cool and hold it's bundt shape.
- Drizzle the icing from the packets all over the top and sides.
My husband went with me to go grocery shopping and when we got there Ed went this way and I went that. It always happens that way but wouldn’t you rather stay in the food aisles versus the automotive section? I made my way to the refrigerated section last and saw some bigger packages, than usual, of cinnamon rolls. For Big Cinnamon Rolls. Well, okay I can go for that. They luckily turned out to be vegan so I bought some. I bought both kinds as a matter of fact. Pepperidge Farms Pecan Caramel Sweet Rolls are waiting in the fridge as we speak. But first things first.
Everything you need is on the tubed package except a simple sugar cinnamon mixture. So needless to say Apple Cinnamon Rolls Monkey Bread is easy easy easy. All you have to do is stack the layers, bake and enjoy.
This Apple Cinnamon Rolls Monkey Bread recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WarmUpYourDay #CollectiveBias