Vegan Cheesecake Recipes are a dream come true. They can be elegant or casual. A springform pan can be used as well as a muffin tin. Fruity or chocolaty this dessert is easy to master and NOW is your chance.
Vegan Cheesecake is a super treat and it can be baked or raw depending on the recipe. Depending on your mood too.
There are cheesecakes made with nuts and ones that are allergy conscious as well as gluten-free.
So that means there can be cheesecakes with tofu as a main ingredient or cashews or even dairy-free cream cheese and sour cream.
The varieties are endless and you can find just the right one for you in this super collection of the best vegan cheesecakes out there.
You may even find just the right fifteen cheesecakes for all occasions and tastes. From casual individual cheesecakes to elaborate baked ones.
No Baked Cheesecakes also shine in this collection. So if it’s hot outside, don’t be shy – go for it!
What Fruit Goes Well With Cheesecake?
- Every berry imaginable
- Every type of citrus, love lemon and lime
- Stone fruit such as peaches, plums and cherries
- Other favorite flavors are vanilla and of course chocolate
What Containers can be Used for Vegan Cheesecake Recipes?
- Just about anything that will hold a shape and can be put in the oven or freezer
- Springforms Pans and pie plates
- Muffin Tins for baking or freezing in paper cups
- Silicone shapes for the freezer
- Baking Pans for making cheesecake bars
Do you think you might have a favorite? Is it vegan chocolate cheesecake? Is it a lemon cheesecake? Can anyone make that decision?
Not me! I think I’ll start at the top and work my way down.