32 Vegan Sandwich Recipes are starring in this versatile collection from big fat submarine sandwiches, to soft salad and veggie sandwiches. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are represented.
Are you a sandwich lover? There is just something about all those wonderful flavors piled inside of layers of bread or rolled in a wrap.
They are so flavorful and I think you'll find any kind of sandwich that tickles your fancy right here below.
You can go light on one day and full-on comfort food on the next. Yes! A sandwich is definitely comforting.
- Breakfast Sandwiches
- Sub/Hoagie Sandwiches - such as this Vegan Banh Mi Sandwich with Spicy Tofu
- Club Sandwiches
- Veggie Wraps
- Mexican Style Tortilla Wraps - shine with this simple BBQ Grilled Tortilla Wraps Recipe
- Salad Sandwiches
- Grilled Sandwiches
- Seitan Sandwiches
Then there are the favorite sandwiches that stand alone. With a little tweaking, all can be made vegan and here are a few.
Favorite Individual Sandwiches Made Vegan
- Pulled Jackfruit
- Sloppy Joes either with faux meats or mushrooms
- Philly 'Cheese Steak'
- 'Meatball' Sandwiches
- Regional stars: Muffuletta, Banh Mi, Cuban Sandwich, PoBoy
- and the list actually goes on and you'll love them all.
Go ahead and start to scroll down the page and just look at the pictures. They are so inviting. Then come back up to the top and check out the recipes.
OMG! They are all fantastic and so very different.
What Do You Think?
If you take a photo of any of these beautiful sandwiches, follow me over on Instagram and tag me on your photo @vegan_in_the_freezer. I'd love to see it!