Sugar Free Tropical Bundt Cake offers complex fruity flavors and uses a great-tasting zero-calorie sweetener. Moist to the last bite.
Bundt cakes are one of my favorite desserts when I am trying to show off. They are pretty and they always impress. It looks like you worked really hard but the facts are just the opposite.
When you mix the ingredients and spread the batter you just get impressive. You can’t help it. I am finally posting one of my recipes that uses Truvia as a sweetener. This is something that I have wanted to show you for so long.
You probably already know that Truvia natural sweetener comes from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant but something you might not know is that there is a brown sugar blend! So don’t hesitate when you are wanting to have a delicious dessert with at least half the calories of a traditional recipe. It tastes great!
20 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- Lightly grease an 8" bundt cake. I love the small bundt cakes but this recipe can be made in a 10" bundt cake with no problem. It just won't stand as tall.
- Mix your non dairy egg according to package directions and set aside. I use a chia egg which is 1 Tablespoon chia flour and 3 Tablespoons water. To make the flour you need to grind chia seeds to a fine meal. The flour keeps perfectly in the freezer for future use.
- In a bowl mix the flours and baking powder together.
- In a large bowl and with a hand mixer, cream the vegan butter, truvia and vanilla together until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
- Add the non dairy egg to the vegan butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir the flour mixture , alternately, with the non dairy yogurt alternative into the vegan butter mixture.
- Mix until combined and then spread the batter into your prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick pierced in the center of the bundt top comes out clean.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetWarmUp #CollectiveBias