You can’t have too many cookies like these around. Polka Dot Cookies have healthier ingredients and a lot of delicious texture inside.
You can’t have too many cookies like these around. Polka Dot Cookies have healthier ingredients and a lot of delicious texture inside. I love to throw cookie recipes together.
It’s easy to control the ingredients and have a sweet snack in the house within minutes and I didn’t even have to drive to the store. Yes, I love cookie dough too but I still try to go through the whole process and bake them.
20 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix the flax seed meal and water together and set aside so that it can gel a bit.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer - cream the vegan butter and both sugars together until it is light and fluffy. It takes about 5 minutes.
- Add the flax meal egg mixture to the creamed sugar mixture and mix together.
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
- Add this and the almond milk, alternately, to the creamed mixture.
- Mix well after each addition.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, dried cherries, nuts and seeds.
- Place Tablespoon full dollops of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes.
Package in rigid sided containers as defined in my article Preparing Food for the Freezer
TO PREPARE AFTER FREEZING:
Remove from the freezer and just set out. They defrost in no time.