I have a huge crush on appetizers. The variety is endless and you can use them for snacking but if you put a few different ones out – you have a party. The Best Slow Cooker Spiced Cashews recipe is extra special because it is perfect for any day. It cooks in the slow cooker in just 1 hour and 15 minutes so the cashews will be ready in no time. They are so beautiful and tasty people will think you paid a lot of money for them and they came in a beautiful tin. Nope, it was made by you and you are just that good of a cook.
Father’s Day is coming up and this would be a special snack to have for him to help celebrate his own holiday. These are very SPICY so don’t eat too many. It is hard to resist.
- This is so easy and a real keeper!
- Put the cashews in the crockpot.
- Add the oil and stir so that there is a little bit of oil on all the cashews. It will be enough.
- Add the rest of the spices and stir.
- Cook on low 1 hour. Uncover and then cook 15 more minutes.
- You can certainly freeze these by putting them in a freezer bag or a freezer safe glass container but they will probably be gone very quickly.
- They will keep in the refrigerator for 2 weeks and in the freezer for 2 months.